Simple Tips Maintaining Eyes Health Naturally To Keep Eyesight
6 Tips for maintaining eye health
If you are looking for information on how to care for your eyes to keep them healthy and clear for both children and adults, then maybe this is the article you are looking for. Because in this article we will discuss tips on maintaining eye health naturally, therefore please read this article to the end, so that you get complete information.
Eyes are a priceless asset, with eyes we can see the contents of the world in various colors.
Therefore, it is fitting for the eye to be well guarded and not wasted.
In fact, there are lots of things you can do to keep your eyes in good condition, for example by keeping your distance while watching TV at home.
6 Tips for maintaining eye health naturally that you need to know !
Furthermore, we will discuss below about various things that can be done to maintain eye health naturally. What are they? Here he is :
- The first tip for keeping your eyes healthy is to consume lots of fruits and vegetables, fruit has lots of anti-oxidants and vitamins that are good for the eyes, especially vitamin A in carrots and other colored fruits.
- Next, please avoid looking directly into the eyes of bright light, direct light into the eyes will cause glare, and even irritation if exposed for a long time.
- The next tip that can be done to keep your eyes healthy naturally is not to wear contact lenses for more than 19 hours. Wearing contact lenses for more than 19 hours will irritate the eyes and cause damage to the eyes, so you should be careful when using contact lenses.
- Another tip for keeping your eyes primed is to avoid rubbing your eyes with your hands, rubbing your eyes will only cause irritation. If what causes itchy eyes is due to dust or other particles getting in, but if the particles are large enough, and then rubbed, then what will happen is a scratch on the eye, so it's best not to rub your eyes when itchy.
- Another healthy tip for caring for your eyes is to relax your eyes by placing cucumber slices on your eyelids before going to bed for just 7-10 minutes, that way your eyes will be more relaxed and avoid swelling.
- Another thing that can be done to keep your eyes healthy is not to look at the laptop screen for too long, yes, inevitably the laptop screen emits radiation, therefore it's a good idea every 15 minutes when working in front of the laptop, closing your eyes for 30 seconds, this will make the eyes have a good rest time, after that you can resume working again in front of the laptop.
You can do the tips above at any time according to your condition, which is certain that the tips above are natural, because you don't need certain supplements or surgery to make your eyes healthy.
If the eyes are healthy, then we are also the ones who enjoy, being able to see things more clearly for a long time.
Finally arrived at the end of the article, thank you for reading this article about tips for maintaining eye health naturally to the end, I hope after reading this article, there are good things and benefits that you can get. That's all, greetings and see you in another article that is no less interesting.